Ohio Department of Health
If you have questions regarding Coronavirus/COVID-19 please call:
The State of Ohio COVID-19 Dashboard - Last Updated: Mar 30, 2020 (Updated daily at 2 p.m.)
- 1933 Confirmed Cases in Ohio
- 163 Number of ICU admissions
- 475 Number of Hospitalizations in Ohio
- 39 Number of Deaths
- <1 to 98 Age Range
- 53 Median Age
- 50%* Sex - Males
- 50%* Sex - Females
*<1% sex not reported
- Slides from 3/30 Press Conference
- Governor DeWine, Lt. Governor Husted Thank FDA for Approval of Use of Battelle Technology
- Governor DeWine, Lt. Governor Husted Express Disappointment in FDA's Decision to Limit Use of Battelle Technology - (Version en espanol)
- Governor DeWine Makes Plea to FDA; Releases List of Needed PPE - (Version en espanol)
- Governor DeWine Signs House Bill 197 - (Version en espanol)
- Personal Protective Equipment Needed; New COVID-19 Data Dashboard Unveiled - (Version en espanol)
- Director's Order to Close Facilities Providing Child Care Services
- Director's Order to Stay at Home - (Version en espanol)
- Stay At Home Order Frequently Asked Questions - (Version en espanol)
- Public Health Orders
- Donate Blood - American Red Cross
- BMV Closures
- Find your local Health District
- Youth Services Info - PDF file
- Rehabilitation & Correction Info - PDF file
- Stay at Home Information - Information on how the Stay at Home Order impacts Ohioans.
- Resources for Parents and Families - Answers about where parents can find help and activity ideas for their children during the COVID-19 epidemic.
- How You Can Respond - How You Can Respond to COVID-19
- COVID-19 Checklists - Checklists to help you protect against COVID-19
- Resources for Local Health Districts, Local Governments, and Providers - COVID-19 Resources for Local Health Districts and Providers. March 30, 2020
- Resources for Economic Support - Find local, state and federal resources for individuals, businesses and organizations, health departments and local governments. March 30, 2020
- Educational Videos - Educational videos about coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19). March 30, 2020
- News Releases & News You Can Use - News Releases & News You Can Use related to coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19). March 30, 2020
- Frequently Asked Questions - What you need to know about COVID-19 and your risk. March 24, 2020
- Coping with COVID-19 Anxiety - Resources to help you deal with the stress and mental toll of the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Together Ohio - We are all in this together, Ohio. If you are interested in helping your fellow Ohioans, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with
- Public Health Orders - Read the public health and executive orders signed by the governor and health director in response to COVID-19.
- Guidelines for Education and Childcare - The Ohio Department of Health shares guidelines to protect against COVID-19 in childcare and educational settings.